Complaint Review: Efashionhouse.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:Gulfport Mississippi
Efashionhouse.com
efashionhouse.com Desert Hot Springs, California U.S.A.

Efashionhouse.com Very Bad Customer Service Desert Hot Springs California

I placed an order online December 22, 2008 with efashionhouse.com. I first called to ask them a question 2 times and the second time I asked if I could place the order with him instead of online. He very rudely replied "no."

The order was placed and the payment was processed on December 23, 2008. I received an email receipt for the payment and the order. I never received the purse or a notification of shipping from efashionhouse.com.

I left at least 5 voicemail messages on their phone and 4 emails. I never received a reply. I contacted an attorney to write a letter by email and they never received a reply. I contacted the "Safe Shopping Network" and they were the only ones who were able to get through by phone to efashionhouse.com a month later.

Efashionhouse.com finally called and said someone had called me back and that I should have received an email notification that the item was out of stock! I never received any phone call or an email. At this point, I just wanted my money back.

The staff member for efashionhouse.com never apologized and was very rude regarding the entire situation.

Do not order from efashionhouse.com unless you would like your money to be held hostage for a month or better yet never get it back.

Anonymous
Gulfport, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Efashionhousecom/Desert-Hot-Springs-California-92241/Efashionhousecom-Very-Bad-Customer-Service-Desert-Hot-Springs-California-414885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Efashionhouse.com