Complaint Review: Efaucets.com Or Eimprovements.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2010

• Reported By: Terry — Huntsville Alabama USA
Efaucets.com Or Eimprovements.com

Efaucets.com Or Eimprovements.com efaucets.com Horrible customer service - waiting six weeks for item Internet

I ordered three items from e-faucets in early June.  I finally received the items in early July even though the site said that they would normally deliver in 3 - 7 days.  One of the items that I received was incorrect and was a towel ring instead of a toilet paper holder.

I contacted customer service and was told to return the incorrect item and they would reorder the replacement item but the deliver would be another 3 - 4 weeks.  I immediately returned the incorrect item.  I waited aproximately four weeks and never received the replacement.

I again contacted customer service and was told that the item had never been ordered because I had not specifically told them that the long deliver time would be okay.  The email that I got fromt he customer service rep said that "the replacement item has been order and will be delivered in three to four weeks".  This seems clear that it should have been ordered.

I never received a refund on my charge for the item that was returned and now over two months after the original order I still do not have the item that I ordered.  This whole problem was due to their mistake of shipping the wrong part and I am the one out the money and with nothing to show for it.  I am now being told that they will ship the item as soon as possible.  I am not holding my breath!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Efaucetscom-Or-Eimprovementscom/internet/Efaucetscom-Or-Eimprovementscom-efaucetscom-Horrible-customer-service-waiting-six-wee-628934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Efaucets.com Or Eimprovements.com