Complaint Review: Efaucets.com

• Updated: Sun, March 27, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — United States of America
Efaucets.com
4061 N. Main Street Racine, Wisconsin United States of America

Efaucets.com eimprovements.com Takes orders for items they don't have, lies about shipping time Racine, Wisconsin

I attempted to order an item from this operation. Their website said it usually ships within 3-7 days. When the item did not ship, I attempted to contact their support department. After at least 1/2 an hour on hold, i was told that the item was backordered and would not be shipped for 2-3 months. I asked them to cancel the order, but they said they would charge a 15% restocking fee, even though nothing had ever been shipped! I asked to speak to a supervisor, but after almost an hour on hold one never showed up. I called back and asked for confirmation that the order was cancelled, but they refused to send me anything via email  or give me a confirmation number. They did not send me any confirmation that the order had been cancelled until I disputed the charge with my credit card company.

I don't think I've ever dealt with a more unpleasant company. And I think their website is purposely misleading in that they are accepting orders for items that they do not have while implying that they will be shipped in a reasonable time.   Also, legitimate internet retailers (like Amazon) do not charge you until the item is actually shipped. These crooks charge you right away for items they don't even have and have no chance of arriving in any reasonable time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2011 01:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Efaucetscom/Racine-Wisconsin-53402/Efaucetscom-eimprovementscom-Takes-orders-for-items-they-dont-have-lies-about-shipping-710730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Efaucets.com