Complaint Review: Efax - J2 Global Communications

• Submitted: Mon, March 15, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, March 15, 2010

• Reported By: Marcia — Houston Texas United States of America
Efax - J2 Global Communications
6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th Floor Los Angeles, California United States of America

Efax - J2 Global Communications j2 Global Communications, Inc. HARDER TO CANCEL SERVICE WITH EFAX THAN AOL Los Angeles, California

Keep your money and do not sign up with efax.  There are cheaper services available online for fax service.  I called them to cancel the service.

Efax is more difficult to cancel than an AOL subscription.   It must have taken me 45 minutes.  I was on hold forever while they kept playing the same message over and over again.  I finally hung up.   I emailed customer service to cancel.  That was not good enough for them.   They emailed me that I had to either call them on the customer service phone line or go to www.efax.com/cancel.  I chose the internet site as my choice.   The live chat rep tried mightily to talk me out of canceling my account.   It was de ja vou all over again -- just like trying to cancel AOL.   Stick to your guns and just say NO to them.   Their customer service is atrocious!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2010 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Efax-J2-Global-Communications/Los-Angeles-California-90028/Efax-J2-Global-Communications-j2-Global-Communications-Inc-HARDER-TO-CANCEL-SERVICE-WI-581414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Efax - J2 Global Communications