Complaint Review: Efax - J2 Global Communications

• Updated: Thu, August 13, 2009

• Reported By: marie — USA
Efax - J2 Global Communications
www.efax.com Internet United States of America

Efax - J2 Global Communications efax efax has billed me for 31 months for a number that I don't have. They do not return emails or phone calls and you can't cancel on your own. ,

efax added an extra number and billed me for close to 3 years.Efax refused to cancel the account. Efax offered 6months reimbursement or they will not cancel the acount if I do not accept their offer. When I threatned to contact the bank, efax told me that they will close my other fax number if I choose to file grievance with my bank that they fraudulent charged my account. If you want your other number, accept our offer.

I refused to accept less than the money that they took from my account. Whenever  I 'm put on hold and told to speak with a level 2 supervisor. It is has been almost a month since I've been waiting for efax to contact me. No one has called or email me a solution that efax promised. I'ved to check if the sup 2 is available and I'm told that the sup 2 level will contact me. I realize that it is a trick that efax uses to prolong and hope that the customer will forget and they will continue to charge the customer's account.

I know now that I have to go to my bank and request that the bank not pay efax. It's evidrnt that efax plans on making good on ethical and legal business practice. Efax is either stupid or has customer service people who want to destroy their company because I just simply don't understand this level of business practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Efax-J2-Global-Communications/internet/Efax-J2-Global-Communications-efax-efax-has-billed-me-for-31-months-for-a-number-that-I-479551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Efax - J2 Global Communications