Complaint Review: Efficient Future, Inc., Safer Wholesale, Global Trailer

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Allen Texas
Efficient Future, Inc., Safer Wholesale, Global Trailer
21765 S. Center Ave. New Lenox, Illinois U.S.A.

Efficient Future, Inc., Safer Wholesale, Global Trailer Will not let you return item New Lenox Illinois

I purchased the Electric Saver that promises that you will save up to 50% on your electriciy bills, but a few days later I was having buyer's remorse after reading Michael Blujay's article about these things (he writes for Newsweek so he has some street cred on these things) http://michaelbluejay.com/electricity/surge.html

I called their customer service to see if the item had been shipped yet and if I could cancel the order (of course they said it had already been shipped). I told them I wanted to return it as soon as I received it and they said that was not possible even though they state on their website they have a money back guarantee. I would have to keep it and use it for 90 days and report back to them if it didn't work and why and send them my electricity bills at the end of that time.

According to Michael B's article the money you would save would be miniscule if any but they are banking on the miniscule to not return your money. The fact that I cannot return the item unopened tells me that it doesn't work and that I was a fool for believing this. It is a red flag that they will probably not be around in 90 days to be able to return it to anyone. Their website advertises the sale price of $399 but after today at a certain time the price will go up to $599. It never does and the date keeps changing to today's date. Yes, I am an idiot for believing that this would work and should have done more reserch but this is a rip off and I writing so that others don't get taken like I did.

Ms. dognostrils
Allen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Efficient-Future-Inc-Safer-Wholesale-Global-Trailer/New-Lenox-Illinois-75013/Efficient-Future-Inc-Safer-Wholesale-Global-Trailer-Will-not-let-you-return-item-New-L-417642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Efficient Future, Inc., Safer Wholesale, Global Trailer