Complaint Review: Efficient Title Services

• Submitted: Thu, July 14, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: Lynn — Riley Kansas United States of America
Efficient Title Services
7611 S. Orange Blossom Trail Suite 207 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Efficient Title Services Steven Thomas Timeshare Resale Orlando, Florida

I was contacted by phone by Steven Thomas, a representative of Efficient Title Services, who said that his company was doing the closing on my timeshare resale for another company that I had previously paid to sell my timeshare.  He said it was in the final closing and if I would send him the closing fee, he would make sure everything was taken care of.  I sent out the money, but then he never returned my calls and finally his number was disconnected, as was the company's 877 number.  I sent a registered letter demanding my money back, which was received and signed for, but never acknowledged.  I am still trying to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Efficient-Title-Services/Orlando-Florida-32809/Efficient-Title-Services-Steven-Thomas-Timeshare-Resale-Orlando-Florida-753023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Efficient Title Services