Complaint Review: Eglobal wireless

• Submitted: Mon, February 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 20, 2012

• Reported By: Galing76 — Hammond Indiana United States of America
Eglobal wireless
4811 Lyons technology parkway, suite2 Coconut creek, Florida United States of America

Eglobal wireless Eglobal electronics Huge scam!!! They take 25% right off if u buy something and find it doesn't work!!! I bought 2 items for Christmas time, I got a netbook and tablet That didnt work!!! Coconut creek, Florida

I bought 2 items from this Scam company, eglobal electronics, I ordered around Christmas time for gifts and have been playing with this company since then, when I first received the 7' netbook that first came, and cost $119.89 on 12/30/2011. It didn't even have the right charger in the box that looked like it had been opened quite a few times. It powered on once and never came back on again. I gave them an opportunity and sent it back as an exchange hoping it would come back working with the right charger and in a new box. But no, they sent me back the same one I sent and put the right charger in the same box! Then it turned on and prompted a message that said the battery needed to be replaced and shut off. The tablet cost $95.17 on 1/6/2012 came in January and turned on, with the Battery barely charged so I plugged it in to charge and it never turned back on.

All in all I have to say this is a real damn shame that this company can get away with ripping people off like this, the. Of course they have in their "policy" which is crap, that they keep 25% restocking fee? Which I don't get cause even when I wanted to exchange it for a new one, i got the same one back in the same box? Very upset about this scam, and these people that are allowed to steal money from people with false advertising. Oh and it cost me 30$ more just to send them the items back!

I got 59.99 back on 2/13 And 74.99 back on 2/14

Hopefully, no one else looses money on this scam of a company, and that's putting it nicely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2012 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eglobal-wireless/Coconut-creek-Florida-33073/Eglobal-wireless-Eglobal-electronics-Huge-scam-They-take-25-right-off-if-u-buy-someth-842196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eglobal wireless