Complaint Review: Ego Extensions

• Submitted: Wed, March 07, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: kamron — los angeles California United States of America
Ego Extensions

Ego Extensions Dolce wigs and extensions they took payment for my order and never sent it to me Internet

*Author of original report: never received my product

*General Comment: woman beater posting false statements

*Consumer Comment: i have info too

*Consumer Comment: hair sisters has 178 complaints bbb take them down

*Consumer Suggestion: Ego Extensions Fraud

I placed my order february 22nd 2012 AND ON THE WEBSITE THEY PROMISED 5 DAY DELIVERY it's been 2 weeks and I've never received my package for a response from customer service but they make sure they took their payment february 24th 2012 it's now march seventh and I have received nothing do not order from this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2012 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ego-Extensions/internet/Ego-Extensions-Dolce-wigs-and-extensions-they-took-payment-for-my-order-and-never-sent-it-850316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ego Extensions

never received my product

AUTHOR: kamronluv - ()

but i was refunded by my credit card company

#2 General Comment

woman beater posting false statements

AUTHOR: diva1 - ()

who are you? you must be related to the woman beater coke head

i have info too

AUTHOR: diva1 - (United States of America)

Report to fbi cia irs sunnys hair send them to prison

hair sisters has 178 complaints bbb take them down

AUTHOR: diva1 - (United States of America)

Hairsisters.com run by mobsters selling hair nationwide over 100 complaints lets.destroy them too...

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Ego Extensions Fraud

AUTHOR: Daddy is a Cop - (United States of America)

Hi! I am contacting customer's who were scammed by Ego Extensions to help assist in taking this company down.

I plan on taking everyone's info and sending it to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission), California Attorney General, the Los Angeles District Attorney's office and the LAPD. If you could please provide me the following info and send it to:  punkassmatteo@gmail.com

Full Name
Phone number
Amount paid
Date order was placed

This is the minimum information required by the AG's office to file a complaint. They want to know who else has been defrauded by this company/person so that they can build a case to initiate a Grand Theft investigation. We need a minimum of $400 per the laws in California to file grand theft charges. My costs were a mere $109. So I need to pull everyone together to make this work.

I have already done a skip trace on her and found out all kinds of information. She is running this scam under several different names and has not only move the business location around a lot, she has also changed phone numbers quite frequently. I have her home address, parents names, etc which will be supplied to the agencies I noted above.

If you could send this info to me as soon as possible, I would greatly appreciate it. My father is a retired Chief of Police and I do not take things like this lightly. I have taken people to court before and have won. This is a slam dunk case based on all the reviews I have seen regarding theft from this business.

Thanks again for your help. Together we will take this company down.