Complaint Review: Eharmony Dating Service

• Updated: Fri, July 23, 2010

• Reported By: JENNY — PORT ST LUCIE Florida United States of America
Eharmony Dating Service

Eharmony Dating Service Do not believe it when they say Free Weekend! Internet

They say try us for a free weekend! i sign up, they found me a few matches that were so disgusting. Then i tried to search for new matches and they tell me i have no matches. I tried again the next day...no matches....the third day they still said no matches. So i immediatly tried to cancel. They told me I had to mail a letter. Mail a letter? by that time it was over the 3 days!! So i emailed customer service. Customer Service took 24hrs to get back to me and said that my 3 day membership was over and they could not refund me. It is such a rip off!! So since i paid for it i kept it and tried to keep getting new matches. They tell me to be patient that they search through certain criteria and i had no compatable matches. I emailed them agaian and told them to just cancel my membership completely. You may all this money and dont even get anything for it. Do not waste your time. Try other sites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2010 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eharmony-Dating-Service/internet/Eharmony-Dating-Service-Do-not-believe-it-when-they-say-Free-Weekend-Internet-626277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eharmony Dating Service