Complaint Review: Eharmony

• Submitted: Sat, November 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, November 25, 2006

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
eharmony.com Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

Eharmony Perfect Match? How? They only sent me 1 match! Pasadena California

What a rip off!! I tried them once and must had lack of oxygen to try again! The same matches, all 6, was still there from a year ago!

I asked for my money back through email but found out that I had to write and if it was a good enough reason, I would get refunded...maybe. Well now my 7 days for their so called refund has passed and was told no chance now.

I think the founders have a computer room full of paid people that do this to keep the money flowing in while those of us that pay get ripped off.

I have just 1 match, that doesn't respond, while the 6 from last year must have died in the process.

Don't waste your money folks....there are free sites with real people...you just need to be careful!

Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2006 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eharmony/Indianapolis-Indiana-46237/Eharmony-Perfect-Match-How-They-only-sent-me-1-match-Pasadena-California-222174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eharmony