Complaint Review: Eharmony

• Submitted: Sun, April 16, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2007

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Pasadena, California U.S.A.

Eharmony, Send Unmatched People-stop Sending Matches After 3 Weeks, Pasadena, CA E-harmony sent just 20 matches, met one TOTALLY unmatched, didnt sent any for months. Ripoff Pasadena California

*Consumer Comment: I believe it

*Consumer Comment: Misrepresentation?

I'm a Psychologist and I do know how the whole e-harmony works. I have the book and I analyzed their method of work. Looked good, so I subscribed.

I subscribet to e-harmony in January 2006 and they started to send me matches. The service was working well until I met 2 matches, and after a dinner we both started to laugh because we had NOTHNIG in common.

I sent eharmony an e-mail asking how is this possible... had no answer.

After 3 weeks from my subscription e-harmony "run out" of matches and I didnt receive any match for a month.
Sent a complain e-mail and they asked me to be patient.

I EXTENDED THE SEARCH TO THE ENTIRE US... hoping to have some matches, and for 2 months got NO MATCHES AT ALL. Nothing. That means that in the whole US there is no girls that matches me. Statistically impossible!

Sent another e-mail and they answered to be "patient".
They send random wrong people, and they cut you off if you find out their trick (sending you a lot of fake matches in the beginning to make you feel good).

Plus their method of matching is based on a very old Personaliyt test called 16PF. Google that and you will see that they make tons of money using an old test (which I personally consider to be very inaccurate in measuring the personality triats).

To be Continued...

Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2006 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eharmony/Pasadena-California/Eharmony-Send-Unmatched-People-stop-Sending-Matches-After-3-Weeks-Pasadena-CA-E-harmony-186891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eharmony

I believe it

AUTHOR: Holly - (U.S.A.)

My experience with them as been the same. Eharmony is a scam and the employee who trolls around this site defending eharmony should be in jail.

AUTHOR: Donald - (U.S.A.)

Perhaps the reason your not getting a "match" is simply because you stated you're a psychologist, this is scarey enough, but when you use incorrect spelling, punctuation, and horrible sentence structure you may appear to a perceptive person as trying to misrepresent yourself. BE HONEST FROM THE START and I'm sure a match will come your way, mine did! Good luck. Donald