Complaint Review: Eharmony

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Roze — Niles Illinois United States of America
Eharmony

Eharmony Eharmony.com Closedmy account/no refund given, Internet

*Consumer Comment: eHarmony.com are alleged con artists!

*Consumer Comment: eHarmony.com are alleged con artists!

I signed up.  They matched me with my ex husband!  I immediately requested a refund.  They stated I am still married and closed my account because I violated their "no married" policy.  I am NOT married.  My ex husband (who would also be married if I am) is still open and active.  I want a refund!!!  They refuse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eharmony/internet/Eharmony-Eharmonycom-Closedmy-accountno-refund-given-Internet-1010882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eharmony

eHarmony.com are alleged con artists!

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Eharmony are skumpacks that openly tease and abuse their customers. When I was a member of that awful website, they used to send me joke matches. One match was 9'11" tall, same sex (I'm not gay), Japanese (eharmony's lame attempt to insult a Japanese nationality) a complete joke profile. Then I got scammed for thousands of dollars by a woman off eharmony, reported her to e-harm-money, yet they kept her profile despite proof of abuse provided to them. Stay away!

P.S. If you need a refund from a skum, just submit a chargeback, a payment reversal, with your card provider.

eHarmony.com are alleged con artists!

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)