Complaint Review: Eharmony

• Submitted: Tue, July 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Notpleased1976 — Luzerne Pennsylvania
Internet USA

Eharmony You pay for pretty much nothing and they won't refund. Internet

I Will keep this short and sweet because I am aggravated enough... Beware of this service. I joined eharmony. $25 a month for 3 months. i couldn't see anything or read anything until I actually was a paying customer so I diit so. Well there were like 4 people within 30-45 minutes of meTammy listings were all out of state. the "what if" column was always empty. Most people had no pictures or a picture of a cat or a drink lady passed out on a bar or something of that nature. I called 3 times and the reps said my parameters "need adjusting" and I have it limiteby only 100 miles. Only??? That's about an hour and a half drive right there! and mind you... 100 miles and I'm getting profiles cabaret as and Florida and Kentucky!!?? Ok next one said I needed to shorten the parameters and put it DOWN to 30. It only got worse of course so I called the next day and told the third one theirs is NO ONE in my area and I'm paying for a service they CAN NOT provide and I'm already out $25 and can they just cancel any more charges going forward since they can't provide what they offer in my area. She tells me they can't cancel me til the 3 months is up and since I "just changed my parameters yesterday" I should give it a few days. Angrily I do so. Guess what? Still isn't anyone in my area. So I email them and they respond the same way and ask do I want to escalate it. I say yes I do. The escalation team says they are not liable to provide anything. They don't guarantee anything. WOW they are taking my money 2 more times knowing they are giving me nothing! I am disgusted. Its not even like I asked for a refund. I asked to just STOP future charges because THEY cant provide anything to me. Stay away! They are getting rich on poor suckers like me. :-/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eharmony/internet/Eharmony-You-pay-for-pretty-much-nothing-and-they-wont-refund-Internet-1067592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eharmony