Complaint Review: Eharmony

Eharmony
eharmony.com Internet U.S.A.

Eharmony ripoff Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Eharmony = Good Company, Confusion = Bad

It is so disgusting to see their commercials on tv knowing that they are ripping of people by the thousands. Tell me how, going through their through process as they claim, can they possibly match a relatively successful women with a basically homeless man??? This was just one of the many rediculous problems I experienced with these people. It began with them refusing to honor their 7 day money-back guarentee. Which, by the way, I had my credit card company refute the charges and was given a refund. It's a huge scam and they seem to be getting richer by the minuete.

Cynthia
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2005 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eharmony/internet/Eharmony-ripoff-Internet-146006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eharmony

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Eharmony = Good Company, Confusion = Bad

AUTHOR: Phil - (U.S.A.)

In my experience, eharmony.com is a wonderful company, always willing to work with me every step of the way. Granted of course they do want money, they're not UNICEF and even that company wants money. I like you, tried out the 7 day free trial, you should know by now that any free trial is a chance for them to try and snag you in on a deal, ever test drove a car at a dealership? At about 4 days into the trial I contacted them twice, was afraid it wouldn't get cancelled, they then returned an e-mail to me the following day and were saying sorry that I chose to cancel, but however made me an offer, they offered me 6 months for the price of one ($59.95), so I then accepted.

And that was that, and I met a wonderful woman who, 1 year later, I am still with today. Perhaps you should have, or should talk to them and make reference to your e-mails, its your money fight for it. I'm sure they'll be understanding, if they offer you membership before money, then you're doing something right because companies like to give away things that don't actually cost them anything, just stick with it until you get your money back.