• Report: #131959

• Reported By:Conifer Colorado
Eharmony
eharmony.com Internet U.S.A.

Eharmony ripoff fraudulent advertising Internet

Eharmony offers an online dating service with a 7 day guarantee. Thought I would check it out. After 4 or 5 days I wasn't impressed at all with their service so on the 6th day I closed the account. I was notified by them after 4 days and after several emails from me asking why they didn't close the account as asked and was informed that they had not received my request until the 10th day.

Excuse me!!! I do believe the internet works faster than that!!

They lie about their guaranteed 7 days and they lie about how wonderful they are. It's all false advertising and you would do better with another company.

This company is no better than the free internet dating services out there and there are many!!

I urge everyone to NOT use this company, especially if you believe in truth in advertising. Don't pay for lousy service, shady business practices and snotty attitudes!!!

Cynthia
Conifer, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2005 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eharmony/internet/Eharmony-ripoff-fraudulent-advertising-Internet-131959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eharmony