Complaint Review: Eharmony

• Reported By:rockwall Texas
Eharmony
Internet Nationwide U.S.A.

Eharmony Eharmony is a Joke Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: What ?

Eharmony is an expensive joke. I tried it for a month only to waste $60.00. I'm an attractive 45 year old and was matched with men that looked like they could be my grandfather. Some of them were trashy looking bikers. Some were just plain scary looking. I complained to Eharmony about the quality of the matches and they told me to get to know all of them, there's more to a person than looks. I agree, but I'm never going to have a relationship with someone that is physically gross no matter how nice they are inside. They also told me to extend the geographic region to greater than 30 miles to allow for more matches. They were already matching me with people in other states even though I limited it to 30 miles. They also told me that 90,000 people every day get married from meeting on Eharmony. I wonder if they can prove it. They're just another ripoff. I think those couples on TV are actors.

sherry
rockwall, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2008 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eharmony/nationwide/Eharmony-Eharmony-is-a-Joke-Nationwide-307600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eharmony

What ?

AUTHOR: Auburn Guy - (U.S.A.)

90,000 people get married every day after meeting on Eharmony ?? They don't even have that many members, I'll wager. It is becoming well known that they are nothing but a high priced scam. Cut your loses and run !!! Hey...AOL is much cheaper, and you'll definitely meet a better class of men than on Eharmony.