Complaint Review: Eharmony

• Reported By:Jewett City Connecticut
Eharmony
eharmony.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Eharmony ripoff None California

*Consumer Suggestion: consider closing acct.

I signed up for a one month membership to eharmony and recieved only two matches that went no where. I subsequently cancelled my account through the proper channels listed on the webiste. One month later in AUgst 2004 my personal checking account was charged $39.95 for membership fee. I immediately emailed eharmony and requested that the money be returned to my account due to the fact my account had been previously cancelled in July 2004. There was no response. THen on Sept 2004 my personal checking account was again charged $39.95 for membership fee. I immediately resent another email stating that I am no lonter a member and demanded that my money be returned to my account in the amount of $79.90 for the months of August/Sept 2004. I have not heard one reply from the company. There is no phone number to call directly and any online help with live people. I am not sure what to do next short of closing my personal banking account.

Cyndi
Jewett City, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2004 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eharmony/nationwide/Eharmony-ripoff-None-California-107419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eharmony

#1 Consumer Suggestion

consider closing acct.

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

Cyndi,
Consider closing your checking account because these scumbags will not stop taking unearned money from it. There is a reason they cannot be contacted, because they know they are going to rip you off period. Any reputable operation will provide total access to company to resolve issues.
Alan