Complaint Review: Eharmony

• Updated: Sun, May 25, 2003

• Reported By:Spring Texas
Eharmony
usersupport@eharmony.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Eharmony ripoff will not answer e-mails ripoff waste of time Nationwide

I joined eharmony August 2002 and paid I believe $250.00. I was assured that I would get at least eight matches maybe more. So far, I have received three and have e-mailed them twice with no response. Surely I am not that hard to match!!

I have asked for my money back with no response and they do NOT have a phone number to call. I would not recommend them to anyone unless you just have the money to blow.

Margaret
Spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2003 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eharmony/nationwide/Eharmony-ripoff-will-not-answer-e-mails-ripoff-waste-of-time-Nationwide-58363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eharmony