Complaint Review: Eharmony.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 29, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 29, 2009

• Reported By:Fenton Missouri
Eharmony.com
Eharmony PO 60157 Pasadena, California U.S.A.

Eharmony.com I did not recieve any service for the money I paid. Pasadena California

I went on E-harmony.com and signed up to recieve matches. I filled out my requirements being no more than 50 miles away and ages between 18 and 25. When I recieved my matches they were 100's of miles away and The ages were off as well. I then contacted e-harmony about the problem and they sent new matches.

At that point I tried communicating with all my matches. Not one of them responded. When I checked to see if any of them even tried to view my profile it said none had even tried. This meant they were not recieving my messages.

I then contacted eharmony and told them the situatio and demanded a refund. The told me I needed to e-mail the office of the president which I did. They wrote me back saying they would partial refund of 35 dollars which wasn't even 1/4 of the amount I payed. I never got this refund.

Sean
Fenton, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2009 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eharmonycom/Pasadena-California-91116/Eharmonycom-I-did-not-recieve-any-service-for-the-money-I-paid-Pasadena-California-438812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eharmony.com