Complaint Review: Eharmony.com

• Reported By:old orchard beach Maine
Eharmony.com
eharmony.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Eharmony.com Autorenewal, without your permission! Internet

I signed up for eharmony.com in October when they were running a special, 3 months for $59, what a deal! Everytime I recieved a match there was no picture attached! I am not superficial at all, but you have to know what a person looks like to know if you are interested in meeting them! I found no one on the site at all! In January I was checking my credit card statements for income tax purposes and I saw a charge from eharmony.com in December for $96!!!! I called and they said it was an auto renuwell!! I was so shocked to say the least! I could not believe it, I never agreed to that! They refused to refund my money and there was nothing else they could do for me! This website has to be the biggest waste of time, I would have had more luck meeting someone at a bar than meeting them there! I would never ever, recommend this to anyone! What a joke!

Melissa
old orchard beach, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eharmonycom/nationwide/Eharmonycom-Autorenewal-without-your-permission-Internet-424878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eharmony.com