Complaint Review: Eight Squared - Altovis

• Submitted: Fri, September 03, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, September 03, 2004

• Reported By:New Castle Delaware
Eight Squared - Altovis
5210 Western Blvd Raleigh, Nevada U.S.A.

Eight Squared Aka Altovis rip-off! Dishonest! They will not take their product back. Raleigh Nevada

On 08/02/04, I ordered a free sample of altovis through Eight Squared, Inc. I did not use the product because it was not reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is supposed to fight fatique. Well, on 08/29/04 I see a charge of $79.99 & a few days later,I received another package of the product. I called & asked a representative to cancel my order & that I do not want the product.

I asked for a return address & they told me that I was not going to get my refund even if I returned the product! I just got the product & don't want it, but they will not give me my money back!! Is this even legal. I thought that by law, I was entitled to at least 15 days! Besides that, they were so rude. They didn't want to give me their names or anything. This is a scam, the public needs to know and they need to be stopped immediately.

Janette
New Castle, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2004 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eight-Squared-Altovis/Raleigh-Nevada-27606/Eight-Squared-Aka-Altovis-rip-off-Dishonest-They-will-not-take-their-product-back-Ralei-106849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eight Squared - Altovis