Complaint Review: Eight Squared - Altovis

• Submitted: Tue, September 21, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 21, 2004

• Reported By:New Castle Delaware
Eight Squared - Altovis
www.altovis.biz Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

Eight Squared, Altovis ripoff Misleading, Dishonest- Rude Rip Off - Raleigh North Carolina

I too was ripped off by Eight Squared Inc. They advertized try the Altovis free (9.99 shipping) and cancel if you dont like it. When I recieved it I realized it was not for me and cancelled. I still recieved another shipment and handed it to the post master to return.

I called my credit card company and found out that Eight Squared Inc charged me $79.99. I called Eight Squared Inc and got "Jesse" who claimed to be the customer service manager. He immediately said " We don't take returns and we don't give refunds" He was rude and didn't evem ask for my information to try to clear up the matter.

Buyer Beware!!! If anyone has a lawsuit going to stop these guys count me in!!!!!

Maureen
Glenolden, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2004 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eight-Squared-Altovis/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27606/Eight-Squared-Altovis-ripoff-Misleading-Dishonest-Rude-Rip-Off-Raleigh-North-Carolin-109371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eight Squared - Altovis