Complaint Review: Eight Squared INC

• Submitted: Wed, August 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 25, 2004

• Reported By:New Haven Indiana
Eight Squared INC
5210 Western Blvd Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

Eight Squared INC ripoff Raleigh North Carolina

In June this year I answered a tv ad for a free sample of enzyte for men. I went to their website and it stated I had to only pay 9.99 shipping and handling charge, I could cancel anytime before the next shipment. I went to cancel out this order over the phone and they yold me I could not cancel out with this program. I told them that their website stated that you could before the next shipment I was then put on hold and then I got a busy signal.

In July I had received another package of enzyte and they debited by account of 79.95 without my permission. I had to go to my bank and file a report on this Company to stop them from debiting my account, which they still found a way to get into my account and debited another 79.95. My next step is reporting them to the police and closing out my account. Please anyone reading this dont bother with these tv ads with free 30-day trials, never give them your credit card number. I have learned my lesson on this cause these Companies are frauds and only making money on products that dont work!

Dee
New Haven, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2004 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eight-Squared-INC/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27606/Eight-Squared-INC-ripoff-Raleigh-North-Carolina-105309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eight Squared INC