Complaint Review: Eight Squared Inc

• Submitted: Mon, September 13, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 13, 2004

• Reported By:redondo beach California
Eight Squared Inc
5210 Western Blvd. Raliegh, North Carolina U.S.A.

Eight Squared ripoff company has absolutely no ethics and treat there customers horrible Raliegh North Carolina

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!

I called this company to cancel my subscription (which I had already done over the internet, but was still charged) and was told by Jesse, the customer service rep, that I should learn how to use the internet. He told me I would not get my money back and that they were doing everything within the law. He was argumentative, condescending and belittling. This company has absolutely no ethics and treat there customers horrible. I really don't care about the $80 at this point, I just want the public to know that this company is a menace.

Maria
redondo beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2004 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eight-Squared-Inc/Raliegh-North-Carolina/Eight-Squared-ripoff-company-has-absolutely-no-ethics-and-treat-there-customers-horrible-R-108153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eight Squared Inc