Complaint Review: Eight Squared - Suvaril

• Submitted: Tue, August 31, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 31, 2004

• Reported By:Spring Texas
Eight Squared - Suvaril
5210 Western Blvd. Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

Eight Squared, Inc. (Suvaril) rip-off! Dishonest, fraudulent billing! Raleigh North Carolina

After receiving my "free" trial offer of Suvaril, I decided that I did not want to receive additional orders, so I e-mailed the company and told them I wanted them to cancel my order (I called them 3 days after I received my "free" offer in the mail). They emailed me back and said (quote) "Thanks for your business, you are now cancelled".

Looking over my credit card bill yesterday, there is a charge for $79.99 from Eight Squared, Inc. These people had to have charged my credit card as soon as they received my order for a "free" trial!! Did they just assume I would like their product and without my consent, decided to bill me for another order?!

I have tried (unsuccessfully) to contact them by phone numerous times, and of course, my e-mails go unanswered - I don't know what to do to get these people off of my back and out of my credit card! Please tell everyone you know what a rip-off outfit this is!!!

Spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2004 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eight-Squared-Suvaril/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27606/Eight-Squared-Inc-Suvaril-rip-off-Dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Raleigh-North-Caroli-106306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eight Squared - Suvaril