Complaint Review: Eight Squared

• Submitted: Wed, September 22, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 22, 2004

• Reported By:Williamstown West Virginia
Eight Squared
5210 Western BLVD Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

Eight Squared INC is a rip-off! I cancelled as it told me to then they turn around and charge my card and said oh well you need to cancel another way. Raleigh North Carolina

I ordered the 30day sample. Decided the product wasn't what they said it was so I went on line like it told me to cancell. Received a statment telling me it was cancelled and would not receive any more product. Yet they turn around and charged my card 79.95 more plus the product wasnt received. When I called them on this they said oh well you should have gone to a totaly different site then what my packing slip said and told me tuff luck. They did not give refunds or creidts.

WHAT REALLLY GETS ME I NEVER EVEN GOT THE PRODUCT THEY CHARGED MY CARD FOR! PLUS WAS TOLD THAT THEY WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING WRONG AND THEY HAD THE ATTRONEY GENERAL'S OFFICE APPROVAL... SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE!

Shari
Williamstown, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2004 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eight-Squared/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27606/Eight-Squared-INC-is-a-rip-off-I-cancelled-as-it-told-me-to-then-they-turn-around-and-cha-109591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eight Squared