Complaint Review: Eight Squared

• Submitted: Tue, September 21, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 21, 2004

• Reported By:excelsior springs Missouri
Eight Squared
5210 Western Blvd Raleigh,, North Carolina U.S.A.

Eight Squared ripoff guarantee is a lie shady practices rude phone people unauthorized check debits Raleigh North Carolina

I ordered a FREE sample of Avilmil, paid S&H charges of 9.99. I then e-mailed and called to say I didn't want anymore. Today I GOT more and a charge of 79.99 to my debit card. I called to explain this to the eight squared company, the guy on the other end said it was just too bad and I was stuck with it. He would not give me a fax address to send my confirmation letter of cancellation and hung up on me, when I have tried to contact anyone else I just get the run around, a money back guarantee I DON'T THINK SO..

I had to cancel my atm debit card to make sure this doesn't happen again. I am afraid this is another case of making money and running. I am so pissed off. But I am not going to stop trying, this is crap and Berkeley Nutraceuticals, Inc. needs to know what is going on. OH, just for the record I cancelled within the first week of receiving the shipment. BEFORE THE NEXT ONE!!!! AS REQUIRED BY THE CONTINUITY PROGRAM

Anne
excelsior springs, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2004 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eight-Squared/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27606/Eight-Squared-ripoff-guarantee-is-a-lie-shady-practices-rude-phone-people-unauthorized-che-109501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eight Squared