intended

• Submitted: Tue, September 21, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 21, 2004

• Reported By:Lancaster Pennsylvania
Eightsquared
5210 Western Blvd. Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

Eight squared ripoff unauthorized charges to my account cancelled several months ago was told they "have no record" Raleigh North Carolina

I signed up for a free sample and well before my trial period was up I cancelled through e-mail as instructed because I could not afford to be charged. I then get a shipment a few months later for which I was charged $79.99 for. Once again I cancelled because I was told they had "no record". In reviewing my account with my bank a few days ago I realized that I had been charged the $79.99 once again. Contacted them and was told they "had no record of cancellation!! I've had it!!! This is totally unacceptable!!!

Anita
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2004 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eightsquared/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27606/Eight-squared-ripoff-unauthorized-charges-to-my-account-cancelled-several-months-ago-was-t-109499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eightsquared