Complaint Review: Eileen Koch and Company

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Ann — Leesburg Virginia United States of America
Eileen Koch and Company
1627 Pontius Avenue Los Angeles, California United States of America

Eileen Koch and Company EKC fraud, strung me along, lied, deception Los Angeles, California

I am a fine art photographer dealing in residential and commercial applications.  I was trying to broaden my client base and contacted Ms. Koch for PR help.  She was very upbeat and said that she could definitely get me where I wanted to be in the art world, but that it would take time to build up my name.  That sounded reasonable at first, so I signed a six month contract and continued paying her monthly for 19 months.  FOR THIS I GOT NOTHING.  NOT ONE PRINT ARTICLE.  NOT ONE MEETING WITH A GALLERY OR DESIGNER.  All the while, I heard about the supposed big events she was doing for her other clients and all the people she knows.

In addition to the monthly fee I paid her, I was charged for press releases, and I traveled to Los Angeles on numerous occassions to meet with her, and to supposedly visit galleries to discuss a show. I was also told that she had spoken to interior designers who would meet with me.  THERE WERE NEVER ANY MEETINGS, AND NO GALLERY VISITS.

At Ms. Koch's suggestion, I applied to and was accepted to show in the Beverly Hills Art Show.  I did this twice, having several canvases made, framed and shipped each time, at significant cost to me.  I was told that there would be interior designers coming to see my work and meet me.  THERE WERE NONE. Additoinally, when a gallery owner who was at the show stopped by my booth and liked my work and said that they would like to carry it in their gallery, Ms. Koch was going to follow up and go to the gallery and talk to the gallery manager for me, since I live on the East Coast.  SHE NEVER DID.  There were many excuses.  Additionally, I gave Ms. Koch a list of galleries in my area to contact as well.  SHE NEVER DID.

EILEEN KOCH IS A FRAUD.  She will take your money and keep telling you it just takes more time.  She lies about what she has done for you and does NOTHING but take your money.  STAY FAR AWAY FROM HER unless you don't care about throwing money away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eileen-Koch-and-Company/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Eileen-Koch-and-Company-EKC-fraud-strung-me-along-lied-deception-Los-Angeles-Californi-964133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eileen Koch and Company