Complaint Review: Eilenberger Bakery

• Reported By: mrgg — groesbeck Texas United States of America
Eilenberger Bakery
Internet, Texas United States of America

Eilenberger Bakery Scammed out of money, no cake? Internet, Texas

I ordered a Texas Pecan Cake on Dec. 22nd. and paid $32.90 for it, which included shipping. I got a comfirmation e-mail back that my cake was on it's way and would be delivered by Dec.31st. I called their customer service and asked about my cake on Jan.2nd. and was told I should have it today or tomorrow, anything else! (kinda rude person). As of today, Jan. 6th. still no cake. I will never order anything from this company again. By the time I get the cake it should be good and stale!

ps.. I also had ordered several other items from various companies, that same day, and have recieved all of them, as per instructed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eilenberger-Bakery/Internet-Texas-/Eilenberger-Bakery-Scammed-out-of-money-no-cake-Internet-Texas-992405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eilenberger Bakery