Complaint Review: Eimports4less Auto Sales

• Updated: Sun, August 04, 2013

• Reported By: Rudy — Schwenksville Pennsylvania
Eimports4less Auto Sales
124 West Dublin Pike (Rt. 313) Perkasie, Pennsylvania USA

Eimports4less Auto Sales Eimportswww.2152499100.com Deceptive Advertising Perkasie Pennsylvania

I bought a car (2008 328i) from Eimports (http://www.2152499100.com/) on 7/5/2013. Eimports has approximately 120-150 off lease Audis, BMWs, Mercedes & Infinities on the lot. I accessed information initially on-line. I was looking at 3 different BMWs. One was a 2007, the other was the one that I bought. I dealt with 2 different sales guys: Roger Roberts & Mike Sanders. They both told me to "check out" their web-site. I did that but wanted to see the car in person and do  the "test drives", etc. I did all of that and then asked both Mike and Roger: besides what I see up close about the car and what's listed on the CarFax Report, is there any details about the car that needs to be discussed? The answer was: no!

I purchased the car for $28,851 plus tax and was handed one key. I asked where the other key was and was told at that time there was only 1.. Mike Sanders then told me that I could go to any BMW Dealership and get a customized key. At that point in time I was excited and happy, looking forward to giving a gift the car to my wife, so there wasn't any push back from me.

The next week I started making calls to BMW Dealerships and found out that the price of a replacement key is: $275, plus tax and programming. The programming was anywhere from $135 to $175. The total for a new key is anywhere from $410 and up.

I was not happy and went back to Eimports via email and phone calls. They told me that there was a picture on the web-site that showed that there was only 1 key and essentially that I needed to suck it up.

One other issue: guess what? The key doesn't look like a key. It looks like a key holder/ring. It never registered in my mind when looking at the picture on the website to ask about it or bring it up. Add to that I have never owned a BMW before, meaning lack of experience to ask the right question.

The bottom-line is: if I had know about the # of keys and it's cost prior to the purchase, Eimports would have had to negotiate a better price with me or deceived someone else.

I want to be an expensive thorn in Eimports' side so that they start practicing full disclosure for all future clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eimports4less-Auto-Sales/Perkasie-Pennsylvania-18944/Eimports4less-Auto-Sales-Eimportswww2152499100com-Deceptive-Advertising-Perkasie-Pennsy-1071405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eimports4less Auto Sales