Complaint Review: Einfilingservice.com

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: Cristina — Cary North Carolina
Einfilingservice.com
Longview, Texas USA

Einfilingservice.com I thought I was filing in the IRS page, when I paid $297, my account called me saying that I did not have to pay for that. I called the irsfilingservice to get my money back, they answer and said yes but they did not. I called and called them but nobody answer. I want my money back Longview Texas

First of all, when I began the application I was under the impression that I was on the IRS website because it is made to look that way.  I had already provided all of my company information.  When I had to pay $297, I used my debit card. I received an EIN number which I sent to my accountant.  She called me and told me that I should not pay anything so I called einfilingservice.com (903) 232-1110 Longview, TX, to get my money back because I made a mistake.  They answered the phone and I explained what happened and asked my money back, they said yes but they did not and now nobody answers the phone.  I need my money back and I would like to alert other people about that company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Einfilingservicecom/Longview-Texas/Einfilingservicecom-I-thought-I-was-filing-in-the-IRS-page-when-I-paid-297-my-account-1105822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Einfilingservice.com