Complaint Review: El CID

El CID
Av Camar Internet United States of America

El CID RCI. Bank of America El CID timeshares is a SCAM!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Beware!

I was also scammed into putting a deposit on a credit card by RCI/Bank of America. El CID coaxed and lied to me with the idea that I would be able to access thousands of properties for a small amount. Turns out when I came home the website did not have any availabilities to any of the places for at least 6 months.. This is not what I was promised. I also tried to cancel and was told I had 5 days. The contract does not show that. I contacted Benjamin Goon several times. The sales person was a guy named Sergio something. Now, the Bank of America collection company filed a judgment against me. They didn't serve me papers and now I have a lawyer trying to fight the judgement. I'm hoping to find someone in New York City who will go after them and clear my name. My credit score has drastically suffered because this. I refuse to pay for something that I never received. Someone please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/El-CID/internet/El-CID-RCI-Bank-of-America-El-CID-timeshares-is-a-SCAM-Internet-1046539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on El CID

Beware!

AUTHOR: Jennifer Williams - ()

El Cid is willing to tell you anything you want to hear just to be able to get a sale done, here is another blacklist of more complaints made against El Cid, this needs to stop. El Cid Timeshare Complaints

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC