Complaint Review: El Cid Resorts Mazatlan - RCI - Vladimir Vacantion Club

Av. Camaron Sabalos Mazatlan, Mexico
  • Phone: 011-6699133333x6565
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

El Cid Resorts Mazatlan - RCI - Vladimir Vacantion Club / RCI contract - RIPOFF. Credit card company no help. Mazatlan Sinaloa Mexico

*Consumer Suggestion: Vladimir Jimenez is a criminal. Read what he did to us in my report posted 8/6/09!

Like yet another foolish tourist we were sucked into a "presentation" which made everything sound too good to be true. While the points system offered by RCI seems valid the offers made by El Cid in giving funds that would pay for your points didn't add up.

We started signing papers and asking more questions all the while being reassured that it would all add up. We went back to where we were staying and I started to research this mess which is when things started to not add up.

We went back in to the resort the next day and stated that we wanted full out of the offer. We had to be very direct and demanding. We were told they would sell our contract in the next few days and we left our papers with them without having a photocopy and returned to the USA. I have since Emailed Vladimir a few times and he has only replied twice stating the second time that the contract was being sold. I have provided him with fax numbers, a phone number, and of Email address and he has not come through. I hate to think he is "selling" this contract to another poor unsuspecting person. What they are doing is ripping people off and taking advantage of foreign citizens.

Odds are you are reading this AFTER having gone through an experience. My condolences to you. Hopefully we can see an end to the dishonest game they are playing very soon.

Mike
Eugene, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2009 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/El-Cid-Resorts-Mazatlan-RCI-Vladimir-Vacantion-Club/Mazatlan-/El-Cid-Resorts-Mazatlan-RCI-Vladimir-Vacantion-Club-RCI-contract-RIPOFF-Credit-ca-463264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on El Cid Resorts Mazatlan - RCI - Vladimir Vacantion Club

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Scam Victim - (U.S.A.)

Do not believe ANYTHING you HEAR from Vladimir because the man appears to be a compulsive liar. Instead tell him to email you or write to you.

Also maybe what I have done in my very detailed report of 8/6/09 will give you some further ideas to expose their criminal tactics. So many tourists have been victimized.

#2 Consumer Suggestion