Complaint Review: El Diamante Stone, Inc

• Reported By: Mr. Steps — Alpharetta Georgia
El Diamante Stone, Inc
PO Box 6758 Marietta, Georgia USA

El Diamante Stone, Inc Lack of follow up Marietta Georgia

El Diamante Stone replaced the brick steps in the front of my house.  After a year and a half the steps broke away from the foundation of hte house.  I called the owner Miguel many times and he never returned my calls.  I sent him emails with pictures of the steps and he never returned my emails.

He does not want to come back and fix my steps......I think this is very unprofessional and I would not reccomend them for any type of work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/El-Diamante-Stone-Inc/Marietta-Georgia-30065/El-Diamante-Stone-Inc-Lack-of-follow-up-Marietta-Georgia-1140984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on El Diamante Stone, Inc