Complaint Review: El Dorado Sales

• Updated: Tue, November 28, 2006

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
El Dorado Sales
www.easynews.com Internet U.S.A.

El Dorado Sales Charging my account two times per month after canceling ripoff Internet

I had canceled a subscription I had for 1 month to easynews at least 6 months before a charge from easynews showed up on my account. I looked back and saw that they have been charging my account twice per month for 9.98 as far back as I could get my online statements to go. They said they would credit 2 charges. It shows up as El dorado sales and since I have not paid that much attention, when I saw that charge figured it was a gas station or restaurant charging my account on a normal purchase. It really shows you need to pay attention to every single charge you get. At least this company is big enough to be able to contact them.

Frank
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2006 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/El-Dorado-Sales/internet/El-Dorado-Sales-Charging-my-account-two-times-per-month-after-canceling-ripoff-Internet-222570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on El Dorado Sales