Complaint Review: El Gordo Loteria Internacional

• Reported By:ACT Australia
El Gordo Loteria Internacional
Avenida Carlos V No 54 Madrid, Spain

El Gordo Loteria Internacional ripoff Madrid

Today I received aletter in the mail claiming that I had won the lottery. I decided to look up the internet to see if I could confirm any of the detailsset out in the letter. The only thing I found was messages from all around the world warning me of this rip off. One thing I did notice was that the contact numbers were all the same why can't someone of authority phone these people trace the call and go and nail them. People like this make me sick and I do not know how they manage to sleep at night. Thank you all for confirming all the doubts i had about this letter. If you receive a letter like this in the mail then do not send them any information until you have investigated it more.

Teresa
ACT
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2004 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/El-Gordo-Loteria-Internacional/Madrid-08024/El-Gordo-Loteria-Internacional-ripoff-Madrid-108627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on El Gordo Loteria Internacional