Complaint Review: El Gordo Loteria Primitiva (Global Security Company S.A.) Luis Martinez

• Submitted: Fri, November 05, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 05, 2004

• Reported By:Sterling Virginia
El Gordo Loteria Primitiva (Global Security Company S.A.) Luis Martinez
Avd De San Morales,n 25,blk 7D,C.P. 28006,MADRID-SPAIN Madrid, Spain South America

El Gordo Loteria Primitiva, Global Security Company S.A. Luis Martinez rip-off fraud & possibly identity theft! Madrid Spain

I received the same letter as everyone else saying I won USD615,810 with the ticket # 025-11-464-992-750 from EL-GORDO SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY PROGRAMME.

To begin processing .. I would have to call my claims agent Luis Martinez foreign service manager of GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY S.A because they entered my name in this draw and they are equally my claims agent TEL:011 34 619-042-851 FAX:011 34 665-143-317.

I've been talking to him directly through phone & receiving false documents through fax.I've already sent him $1250 because he said I had to pay this fee to the MINISTERIO DE FINANCE in order to continue process for this certificate of approval which he faxed over to me.He calls me again the next day saying MINISTERIO DE HACIENDA put a stop payment due to not paying the spanish revenue tax of 2% so he asks me to send over $12000.He even faxed me that document, too.

I told him I don't have that kind of money to pay so he says his company will pay half of it and I will have to pay the rest.He still thinks that I'm trying to come up with this money for him.This is where I'm at now writing to everyone else trying to save them from being a victim of fraud and possibly identity theft.

I've went to police and filed a case with them.I hope this will help in catching them soon.

Dow
Sterling, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2004 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/El-Gordo-Loteria-Primitiva-Global-Security-Company-SA-Luis-Martinez/Madrid-Spain-28006/El-Gordo-Loteria-Primitiva-Global-Security-Company-SA-Luis-Martinez-rip-off-fraud-pos-116282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on El Gordo Loteria Primitiva (Global Security Company S.A.) Luis Martinez