Complaint Review: El-Gordo Loteria Primitiva; Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.; Agent: Simon Lucas; VP:Jose Miguel

• Submitted: Mon, October 11, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, October 11, 2004

• Reported By:Clarksville Tennessee
Plaza De Colon E-28830 Madrid, Other Spain
  • Phone: 011-34-661-364-977
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

El-Gordo Loteria Primitiva; Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.; Agent: Simon Lucas; VP:Jose Miguel Fraud! Big fat scam!!! Madrid Spain

I too received a letter dated 1-10-2004 from the El-Gordo Sweepstake Lottery Program. It stated that my name was attached to ticket #025-11-464-992-750 with serial #2113-05 with my lucky #'s 13-15-16-21-34-36 which won the lottery in the 3rd category.

I had been approved for a lump sum of USD 615,810.00 in cash credited to file with Ref. #EG/2551256003/01 & batch #000750013. According to the letter, 16 other people would share in the 10 million dollar jackpot.

I was to contact my claims agent, Simon Lucas, the forgeign service Manager of Santa Lucia Security Co. S.A. on Tele# 011 34-666 606 346/ Fax:011 34-656 284 207 for processing and remittance of my winning prize money. On a seperate form I was asked to produce all sorts of personal info, including bank acct, and next of kin? I have until 25 NOV 04 to claim my money.(yeah, right!)

This really stinks! I was excited for a minute and then I checked the internet... TaDa! There you have it folks, the truth is revealed. I'm so glad I didn't fall for this scam, thanks to the many people that reported this.

Tiffany
Clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2004 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/El-Gordo-Loteria-Primitiva-Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA-Agent-Simon-Lucas-VPJose-Miguel/Madrid-Other/El-Gordo-Loteria-Primitiva-Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA-Agent-Simon-Lucas-VPJose-112471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on El-Gordo Loteria Primitiva; Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.; Agent: Simon Lucas; VP:Jose Miguel