Complaint Review: ElGordo De La Primitiva Lotto

Avenida Carlorias V No54 08024 Madrid, Other Spain
  • Phone: +34-628166472
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

ElGordo De La Primitiva Lotto Letter sent by ElGordo de la primitiva lotto saying that I won a lottery Madrid Other

Hello
Last night when I came home I found a letter in my mail box, the letter was from Spain where I have no friends or relatives. I was very surprised when I read it, it said that I won 615.810.00 Euros!in a lottery that was held on the 12th of January and that the results were released on the 29th of April. The letter also contained a reference and a batch number, the wining ticket number and a serial number and the LUCKY numbers that won. you can imagin my surprise As i didnt remember entering a lottery, I called on the phone number they gave me and talked to Carlos Gomez, foreign operations manager - SANTALUCIA SEGUROS S.A, he spoke very bad English, I told what is this all about, he asked me to give him the ref and batch number and told me that I won the lottery, i answerd that i don't remember buying a lottery ticket, he said somting about a computer ballot, i didnt quiet understand what he said because his English was very bad and he sounded like he was drunk or something, he told me to fill in the form attached with the letter and fax it to the number given in the letter.

I knew it was some kind of scam and I was sure they got my adress from the internet as I buy cd's sometimes from a website. First thing i did this morning is to check the net looking for something about this loteria primitiva, and I found your site with many reports about them. I thank you for reporting this kind of scams. I only wonder about one thing : why do they use the same number, 615.810.00, I find this really funny.

Thank you.

Camellia
Bruxelles
Belgium

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2005 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ElGordo-De-La-Primitiva-Lotto/Madrid-Other/ElGordo-De-La-Primitiva-Lotto-Letter-sent-by-ElGordo-de-la-primitiva-lotto-saying-that-I-w-142144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ElGordo De La Primitiva Lotto