Complaint Review: Elance.com

• Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: james112 — fort lauderdale Florida
dont know Internet United States of America

Elance.com Do not work with elance.com ever webinse.com Internet

used Elance for a project I got an offer for  $1200 then $1900 after i paid the 1900$ the company want  $3000USD as we moved on
then they  want another $2000 and i dont see the end of this projec this a joke the way things work there
they know they played for 3 months and didnt provide anything now i need to fight with elance on my  money
I'm warn  Elance on this supplier few times but the last time it was it  I have to hire new people and take all the money back this games are not for me,
Im showing them a report showing that 3 months later nothing works and
I want my  funds back.
I hired an attorney and I will not fall for their dumb arbitration.
Do not use Elance. This is silly ad stupid to got with this copany

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elancecom/internet/Elancecom-Do-not-work-with-elancecom-ever-webinsecom-Internet-1039370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elance.com