Complaint Review: Elavon, Inc

• Reported By: Patrick — Arizona United States of America
Elavon, Inc
7300 Chapman Highway knoxville, Tennessee United States of America

Elavon, Inc fees fees fees and more fees knoxville, Tennessee

I attempted to close my credit card processing with Elavon in January 2012.  It is now July of 2012 and they still bill me two times every month.  Once for the card processing and once for equipment lease (I don't lease equipment and never have its all virtual)  The total for the fee's is over $1000.00.  They are  automatically debited from my account and can't be stopped.  I will have to close the checking account now.

When I follow THEIR procedure to close an account they REFUSE to confirm they received any of the documents that they demand are submitted in order to close the account.  This allows them to continue billing with impunity.  I am at my wits end.  How can this be legal?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elavon-Inc/knoxville-Tennessee-37920/Elavon-Inc-fees-fees-fees-and-more-fees-knoxville-Tennessee-917927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elavon, Inc