Complaint Review: Elavon NOVA Merchant Services

• Submitted: Sat, September 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: California Communications Marysvill — Marysville California United States of America
Elavon NOVA Merchant Services
7300 Chapman Way Knoxville, Tennessee United States of America

Elavon NOVA Merchant Services NOVA Merchant Services PCI Compliance Scam Unobtainable Three Tier Scam Even though "They Say" you do Knoxville, Tennessee

At a 1.9% 2.05% 4.05% working with only online commercial accounts that this processor states I will always be in the 2.05% has never happen in the years I have had this service even when they were NOVA. When I would inquire of better rates they would supposedly fix then in time roll up again and always these 6 month account better rate fix feel goods.

As time would go to see worth of me processing then audit the fees, the same or Worse. All White Lies. After you would have to transcribe the statement it flat shows 5.00%. I Own all the equipment, $1000.00 bucks back then. When paper rolls are needed they even charge for this, go figure...

Then there is this PCI Compliance Fraud. Every Year I do this online class and Pass. Every Year I find ELAVON  Fraudulently charges me the "PCI Non Compliance Fee" of $25.00 Each Month. Several months go by and As of Last Years Incident Elavon complained that it was past amount of time to credit all the fees after again I Had To Prove as the Previous Year this had been done so and show the certificate.

Well guess what, This Year on 09-07-2012 I contacted of an issue of missing deposit to ironically find the clock is wrong But the only people who have done anything on the machine for their programming loads is Elavon. So again at that date inquire of fees to find they are skrewing me again 5.00% and BARK! Then "I" Had To ASK'  and "Business As Usual For ELAVON" Find that they have No Record of my July 2012 PCI Compliance class and of all things are "Asking Me to Prove It"

I told them F****** NO. YOU DO IT!  Went on line found someone with authorzse . net Says 2.25 worst case and signed up. I will SUE for everything I can GET! I GOT THE RECORDINGS and Years of documentation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elavon-NOVA-Merchant-Services/Knoxville-Tennessee-37920/Elavon-NOVA-Merchant-Services-NOVA-Merchant-Services-PCI-Compliance-Scam-Unobtainable-Thre-938545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elavon NOVA Merchant Services