Complaint Review: Eldorado Motors

• Reported By: Getitright — San Antonio Texas
Eldorado Motors
•2903 SW Military Drive San Antonio, Select State/Province USA

Eldorado Motors Ride the bus San Antonio Texas

OK so I am one payment and a half behind on a truck I purchased from Eldorado.  They sent a repo guy to get the truck.  Note that my payments are every 2 weeks so I am not evern a month behind.

When I picked up the car, it was filthy  It looked like they picked it up at the auction and sold it straight to me.  Bad tires and all but I really needed a car so I took it.

I had to take the truck in for repairs prior to even making my first payment because everytime I started the car it was a gas smell.  I was without the truck for several days, getting the round around from Eldorado and the place they said I had to bring it to which was clear across town and they do not provide a ride to the place, from the place or give a loaner car.  When I finally got it back I was advised that it was a gas leak.

Next thing, Car still not fixed, had to take it back to the same place and wait several days again to get the car back.  Same issue supposibly fix.  No still not fix.

So seeing I need the car, I kept driving it with the gas smell.  More problems started occuring, the lock went out, the interior was falling apart and they want to take the car because I owe less than a month in payments.  Well they can have it.  More sharks like themselves out there so I will get something to drive.

These people prey on people who have issues and they try to ride you.  If you can help it do not use these people. And just as an FYI they dont tell you but they make you sign something saying that there is a GPS Tracker on the car so they monitor everything you do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eldorado-Motors/San-Antonio-Select-StateProvince-78224/Eldorado-Motors-Ride-the-bus-San-Antonio-Texas-1126255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eldorado Motors