Complaint Review: Eldorado Resorts Corporation - The Grandview At Las Vegas

• Updated: Wed, March 16, 2011

• Reported By: Tyme — Victoria British Columbia Canada
Eldorado Resorts Corporation - The Grandview At Las Vegas
9175 Las Vegas Blvd South Internet United States of America

Eldorado Resorts Corporation - The Grandview At Las Vegas Eldorado Resorts Corporation Are we able to launch a legal action to be released from our contracts? Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ripped Off Too

*Consumer Comment: Filing Complaints

In December 2007, I bought a double timeshare at The Grandview, Las Vegas and have found that The Grandview has not lived up to its promises.  I agree with those others who have expressed their dilemma with purchasing a timeshare with The Grandview Las Vegas and I am wondering if there is anyway we are able to release ourselves from this predicament?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2009 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eldorado-Resorts-Corporation-The-Grandview-At-Las-Vegas/internet/Eldorado-Resorts-Corporation-The-Grandview-At-Las-Vegas-Eldorado-Resorts-Corporation-Are-534722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eldorado Resorts Corporation - The Grandview At Las Vegas

Ripped Off Too

AUTHOR: Martin - (United States of America)

Please let me know if you hear anything back from your inquiries.  I will also send them something.  Thanks.

Filing Complaints

AUTHOR: bentash - (United States of America)

Based on my own experiences with Grandview at Las Vegas, and its RIPOFF schemes, I spoke with an attorney and she suggests I filed complaints with the following...

State of Nevada

Las Vegas, NV 89701

Las Vegas Better Business Bureau
6040 Jones Blvd.,
Las Vegas, NV 89118

I have not received any response so I really don't know how it will turn out but at least I'm making these entities know how the businesses they sanction are ripping off consumers.
I believe if they get enough complaints they will DO SOMETHING... and that would not be bad for us. Good Luck!