• Report: #206057

• Submitted: Mon, August 14, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 14, 2006

• Reported By:Royse City Texas
Eldorado Resorts Corporation
3015 N. Ocean Blvd. Suite 121 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-454-4771
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Eldorado Resorts Corporation ripoff, RE agent lied about benefits when timeshare purchased. Fort Lauderdale Florida

On December 30, 2005, my wife and I were in Las Vegas and we took a company on their offer to listen to their speil about a timeshare. The real estate agent explained that if the unit was purchased on that day we would receive 98,000 additional points for free,normally $5,000.00 extra.This would allow us to take other vacations,besides spend the week in Las Vegas every year. THIS IS NOT THE CASE! We find out later, the 98,000 , points are an annual allotment, when the timeshare week is purchased, no additional $5,000. charge.I have tried in vain to contact the agent, he said "call me any time if you have a questions, day or night. To date, I have called at least 10-15 times and have heard everything from he's on medical leave, he quit , he's at lunch, or he stepped out.Well, being a licensed real estate agent myself , I'm not dropping this until i get reinbursed.

Michael
Royse City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2006 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eldorado-Resorts-Corporation/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Eldorado-Resorts-Corporation-ripoff-RE-agent-lied-about-benefits-when-timeshare-purchased-206057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eldorado Resorts Corporation