Complaint Review: Eldridge Enterprises - Blue Haven Pools

• Submitted: Fri, September 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 26, 2008

• Reported By:Nacogdoches Texas
Eldridge Enterprises - Blue Haven Pools
14867 Hwy 155 South Tyler, Texas U.S.A.

Eldridge Enterprises - Blue Haven Pools HELP my pool cover SHOCKS me..OUCH..Can anybody HELP US?? Tyler Texas

Hello there,BLUE HAVEN POOLS,Tyler,Texas has been unwilling or unable to repair or relace my 12,000.00 Cover Star Pool Cover...It has NEVER Worked.BLUE HAVEN POOLS,Tyler,Texas kept telling me it was my fault,that my cover well drain was stopped up.They sent a repairman he charged me to unstop the pool cover well drain,it still didnt drain.You see the cover well is were the electrical connection box for the cover control are located.This electric box gets covered with SaltWater solution from the pool and Shorts out giving us quite a SHOCK.Well we hired a local plumber to clean out our Pool Cover Well drain and you will never guess what he found...BLUE HAVEN POOLS,Tyler,Texas Failed to install an outlet for my pool cover well.Our Cover Star pool cover is useless now and sits in a Mixture of Saltwater, Oil and other contaminates.

Since we informed BLUE HAVEN POOLS,Tyler,Texas of the Plumbers findings they have been less than polite and Gen. Manager Jason Roman has threatened me .BLUEHAVENPOOLS,Tyler,Texas has Mislead and Misreprensented themselves to us and has Violated our Written Agreement.Also our Sandstone coping is substandard and is breaking down under use leaving sand in the pool daily.We have very little or no faith that BLUE HAVEN POOLS,Tyler,Texas can do its job in a workmanlike manner.

Dean b
Nacogdoches, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2008 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eldridge-Enterprises-Blue-Haven-Pools/Tyler-Texas-75701/Eldridge-Enterprises-Blue-Haven-Pools-HELP-my-pool-cover-SHOCKS-meOUCHCan-anybody-HE-376135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eldridge Enterprises - Blue Haven Pools