Complaint Review: Electric Cart Warehouse

• Submitted: Wed, July 27, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 25, 2012

• Reported By: rippedoffbydave — Rolling Hills California United States of America
Electric Cart Warehouse
2967 Randolph Ave, Suite B Costa Mesa, California United States of America

Electric Cart Warehouse LSV Carts, BIGGEST SCAM ARTISTS ON THE PLANET. Costa Mesa, California

*Consumer Comment: Hmmmm...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Court Order In Place for Removal of this Libel Comment

Dave Page of LSV Carts (Electric Cart Warehouse) sold my sister and I a pre-owned Taylor Dunn flatbed utility cart....telling us that it was "industrial," "in great condition," and around "10 years old" amongst other things.

We get it delivered. It stops working DAY-OF. I called Taylor Dunn Manufacturing and furnished them with the serial number. They told me the cart is 45 (YES, FOURTY FIVE) YEARS OLD. So old that they have no records of it.

Dave refuses to answer any of my calls or give me my money back. He scammed us out of nearly $2,500.

I have sent demand letters all to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electric-Cart-Warehouse/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Electric-Cart-Warehouse-LSV-Carts-BIGGEST-SCAM-ARTISTS-ON-THE-PLANET-Costa-Mesa-Califo-757183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electric Cart Warehouse

Hmmmm...

AUTHOR: SherriB - (United States of America)

If you won in a California court of law for the removal of the libel comment, why am I still reading it?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Court Order In Place for Removal of this Libel Comment

AUTHOR: LSV Carts - (United States of America)

This matter was resolved to the customer's satisfaction.  This matter was taken to court due to customer making a libel review on http://ripoffreport.com and other social media outlets.  We have won in a California Court of law the right of removal of this libel review alongside the removal of all reviews by this user against our company!  We always do our best to help all of our customers and your satisfaction as a customer is always our TOP priority!