Complaint Review: Electric Mobility Corporation

• Updated: Tue, July 26, 2011

• Reported By: Keith — Mayfield Kentucky United States of America
Electric Mobility Corporation
Sewell, New Jersey United States of America

Electric Mobility Corporation Rascal Power Chairs company ripoff Sewell, New Jersey

*Author of original report: ripping off Medicare

I purchased this power chair and it had a small defect on the seat. The salesman that brought the chair said no problem they would replace the chair. After a few weeks I had not heard anything so I tried calling the company. They place you on hold and no one ever comes on to discuss the problem. After multiple attempts and getting nowhere I called where you make the payment for this chair and was connected immediately. They are very eager to take your money and I explained my situation and again they said, please hold while I transfer your call. Put on hold again for eternity and no one ever came online. After one year nothing is under warranty anymore. Cannot get just the back rest for the chair. Have to purchase entire seat assembly at $500. Controller has been replaced three times now as it keeps coming apart. This company is a joke and they do not honor their obligations. I recommend no one to buy anything from this company and I have had other people ask me about the chair and where I purchased it and told them what they've done to me. To the best of my knowledge I have cost this company the sales of three chairs and will continue to educate others about this company and their practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electric-Mobility-Corporation/Sewell-New-Jersey-08080/Electric-Mobility-Corporation-Rascal-Power-Chairs-company-ripoff-Sewell-New-Jersey-566278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electric Mobility Corporation

ripping off Medicare

AUTHOR: Keith - (USA)

I ordered some parts for my power chair and when these parts arrived,  the prices on them were way overly inflated. Electric mobility Corporation not only screwed me and Medicare when I got this chair but they continue to do so.